Wednesday, February 08, 2006

so the angst!

I'm a sporty person. You could say that working out my muscles is my aphrodisiac.

In fact, if I don't get my usual fixes of futsal or kickboxing or any other sport that I've penned down in my schedule, I'd turn into one very bitchy camper.

You see, Saturday afternoons and Monday nights are my futsal team's training days. Last Saturday, what would usually be a solid two-hour sweat-out session was rudely truncated by half. Why? Because somebody stuffed up our booking.

Strike one.

Needless to say, I was truly looking forward to Monday night. But again, the blinking centre (not the same place) also made a mess in their RSVP book.

Strike two.

Watch out, world; conditions can get pretty ugly when this feisty catlady doesn't get to kick balls!

And today's Wednesday. Which spells out another futsal day for moi (yes, I'm a futsal junkie so bite me!). Usually, on this day every week I would play with a group of guys and gals. This has been going on for the past 2.5 years or so. But tonight, it seems everyone's caught up in something that's keeping them from futsalling.

STRIKE THREE!

Imagine how pissy this puss is right now.

Argh.

Argh!

ARGH!!!

Thank God for kickboxing. At least the well-being of my mental can still be preserved by venting out these frustrations on them punching bags!

No comments: