Wednesday, April 26, 2006

an uninspiring tale

I’m tired.

So very tired.

I wake up in the mornings, hoping to feel refreshed, but instead I feel exhausted. Sluggish. Lacklustre.

It’s been like this for the past God-knows-how-long. Got too much on my mind. Too much on my plate.

Before, at least I’d have futsal to take it out on. Now, though, futsal seems to be slipping away slowly. It’s just not the same anymore. Maybe it’s the environ around me. Maybe it’s me.

But the ultimate thing that’s bogging me down is definitely work. It’s been brainstorm after brainstorm, day after day. I thought I came here to write. Man, how wrong was I.

Can you imagine sitting around and squeezing your brain’s juices for a minimum of 5 hours every day on top of the daily chores?

It’s absolutely mind-numbing, absolutely draining.

I’m tired.

So very tired...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe an NLP (Neuro Listic Programming or No Limit Person) book is good for a person in your situation.....just a suggestion...it has certainly worked for me when i was in the same situation 4 years ago...adidas said nothing is impossible and nike told us to just do it...but ol brucie always say "we always fall to learn to pick ourself up"....

--bruce wayne